Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Thanks to all of you at ATC

I joined Advance terciary College (ATC )on 19 May 2009, when i signed up for A-Levels program in ATC. But now, i am leaving ATC just after I finish my final A-Level examination in ATC.

Firstly, I want to thanks all my friends in ATC that help me a lot while i am finishing my A-Level. And to all my A-Level lecturers thanks a lot to:

1.Mr.Saravanan Rajandran (Civil/Tort Law}
2.Ms.Sivanes(English Litriture)
3.Mr. Siva Pragasam (Crimanal/Contract Law)
4.Mdm. Dr. Saroja Dhanapal (English Litriture}
5.Mr Sukumaran (Former English Litriture Lecturer)
6.Ms. Felicia Ann (Former English Litriture)
7.Ms. Jennifer Lee(Former Business Studies)
8.Mr. Edgar J.de Souza (Business Studies}

And to all ATC staff or student that knows me, thanks to all of your support guys and I will never forget your kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment