Saturday, August 14, 2010

Finally, I am a TARCian now

Upon completing SPM, my dad asked what am I going to study after SPM, I answered “no idea” and he told me to apply for a place in Tunku Abdul Rahman College doing Certificate in Tourism Management so, I apply for that couse and finally, they gave me a place.


Then, I tought of doing A-Levels Law in ATC thinking that it is quite easy and later can precede to a degree programmers. Without thinking any longer, I enroll myself to ATC on 19 May 2009 while the actual classes will be starting on 20 June 2009. I met many friends in ATC and enjoy the college life that is just starting.
After doing my A-Level Law for at least 4 month, I told daddy that I regret doing it as it is much more difficult that what I expected. I told him that I had made a stupid decision and should have accept the offer from TAR College. But, daddy said it was too late and I have to continue with my A-Levels until I complete it.
Starting from that day, I had set myself that no matter what happens I have to put myself in TAR College. Even if I pass my A-Level, I will be doing my degree in University of Tunku Abdul Rahman and not In ATC. Truly speaking, I wnt through a really bad time while I was struggling to complete my A-Levels.for one year.


Later, daddy told me that if I want to enter a new college , can…but, Ihave to apply on my own. With daddy’s advice, I went to TAR College main campus in Kuala Lumpur and registered myself for the second time during the TAR College 2010 Open Day for a week.
With no help from any of the family members, I registered and do it all by myself because daddy oftenly reminds me not to depend on others, try to do it yourself and you will be used to it. And finally, after waiting for three weeks I finally got a place for the second time in s row in Tar College. More intresting, I got the GOOD news on Vasakhi Day. Without wasting any time, I accepted the offer by telling my father about it.


Daddy said you are lucky son, you got the second chance and it is shocking for me said daddy. In addition, he said, now that you must be hardworking and be responsible as the college will give you a lot of assignment. You are in an internationally reconised college now and one of the best in Malaysia and soon in the world.
Yes, as what daddy said, according top the Malaysia Top 30 Universities. Tunku Abdul Rahman College (TARC) is at 6th while, University of Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) is at 3rd place.


Futuremore, daddy, I want to thanks for putting me in TAR College, the one that you always wish for, Now, I am a TARCian and daddy is a former TARCian but I am not sure about mom wherether the is a former TARCian or not.


Now you don’t need to worry about responsibilities in me, the college has tought me the meaning of “responsibilities” Last time, daddy told me that if you eant something then, show me the responsibilities that you got. Without responsibilities you won’t get anything. Trust me daddy, I am now showing you slowly the responsibilities that I have and the one you needed. What daddy need to give me is your trust on me and I will show it to daddy one by one, step by step

No comments:

Post a Comment